Here are a list of questions that I asked carter followed by his response:
Age- holds up 4 fingers
favorite thing to do- uh....mommy tell me which days i get to play the wii on
favorite toy- actually my favorite toy is daddy's lego ship...his star wars
favorite game- hmmm i will say its star wars
future job- i want to work at the lego store
favorite color- all of the colors except pink and purple
favorite place to eat- mcdonalds, that's a place you can play tag you're it and hide and go seek. and mommy, and mommy, and mommy, mommy at church I told that riley girl where a girl was and her found her.
what are you good at- I will say I'm really good at building legos
favorite movie- its only lego rock monster...and star wars...and lego ningago (followed by a long graphic story about lego ningago)
Things he has taught me:
1. You shouldn't love lego's more than you love God. He "loves God first, then legos"
2. Apparently I shouldn't look at the colors yellow and brown, bc looking at them might make me have to go potty (that one cracks me up :)
3. never, ever, try to give him chicken nuggets without honey mustard sauce
4. that he apparently doesn't have too many legos, his friend has two boxes of legos and that's too many, but he just has one box so he can get more legos.
5. if you can't tear into a pinata with a bat then just get rid of the bat and do you karate moves on it (yes, he did do that)
6. It is possible to use the word "eventually" at least 3 times in one sentence.
7. legos are a mommy's best friend
8. A lot of patience is needed during learning time. Letters may turn into animals or other objects at any given moment.
9. I am to call him "Mr. Carter" when he is wearing a tie
10. That sometimes its good to just take a breather, smile, and enjoy his little creative self :)