family pic

family pic

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Carter Barter...

(sleeping wtih a legoman in his hand...he is very serious about his lego obsession :)



I've decided to feature my creative 4 year old, Carter in today's blog. As many of you know, Carter is one of a kind :) He has the biggest imagination and comes up with very creative ideas and stories.




(he fell asleep on the stairs...not sure WHAT he was thinking??!!)

Here are a list of questions that I asked carter followed by his response:

Name- Tarter

Age- holds up 4 fingers

favorite thing to do- uh....mommy tell me which days i get to play the wii on

favorite toy- actually my favorite toy is daddy's lego ship...his star wars

favorite game- hmmm i will say its star wars

future job- i want to work at the lego store

favorite color- all of the colors except pink and purple

favorite place to eat- mcdonalds, that's a place you can play tag you're it and hide and go seek. and mommy, and mommy, and mommy, mommy at church I told that riley girl where a girl was and her found her.

what are you good at- I will say I'm really good at building legos

favorite movie- its only lego rock monster...and star wars...and lego ningago (followed by a long graphic story about lego ningago)




Things he has taught me:



1. You shouldn't love lego's more than you love God. He "loves God first, then legos"


2. Apparently I shouldn't look at the colors yellow and brown, bc looking at them might make me have to go potty (that one cracks me up :)


3. never, ever, try to give him chicken nuggets without honey mustard sauce


4. that he apparently doesn't have too many legos, his friend has two boxes of legos and that's too many, but he just has one box so he can get more legos.


5. if you can't tear into a pinata with a bat then just get rid of the bat and do you karate moves on it (yes, he did do that)


6. It is possible to use the word "eventually" at least 3 times in one sentence.


7. legos are a mommy's best friend


8. A lot of patience is needed during learning time. Letters may turn into animals or other objects at any given moment.


9. I am to call him "Mr. Carter" when he is wearing a tie


10. That sometimes its good to just take a breather, smile, and enjoy his little creative self :)

No comments:

Post a Comment